Fast processingOur improved system guarantees faster processing and no long waiting times.
Medical managementOur trained staff is under medical direction and is constantly undergoing further education and examination.
Approved testsWe only use tests approved in Germany according to the BfArM.
Free Corona citizen test will no longer be available from 11.10.2021 – Antigen rapid test Berlin
From 11 October 2021, according to the newly worded § 4a TestV (“Tests for persons unable to vaccinate and segregated persons”), the entitlement to be tested once a week free of charge with a PoC antigen test (so-called rapid test) will in principle only exist for asymptomatic persons who did not have a reasonable opportunity to obtain sufficient vaccination protection in time and for asymptomatic segregated persons.
In future, only* the following groups of persons will have a free entitlement:
- Persons who have not yet reached the age of twelve at the time of testing or who have reached the age of twelve in the last three months before testing;
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus at the time of testing due to a medical contraindication, in particular pregnancy in the first trimester, or who could not be vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in the last three months before testing due to a medical contraindication;
- until 31 December 2021, persons who have not yet reached the age of 18 at the time of testing, pregnant women at the time of testing and students at the time of testing who have been vaccinated with vaccines other than those listed by the Paul Ehrlich Institute on the Internet at the address http://www.pei.de/impfstoffe/covid-19,
- Persons who, at the time of testing, are participating in clinical studies on the efficacy of vaccines against the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus or have participated in such studies in the three months prior to testing;
- persons who, at the time of testing, are in segregation due to proven infection with SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, if testing is required to end segregation.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Offers – Corona Rapid Test Berlin
At Corona Test Center Nollendorfplatz you can use the following tests. In addition to the free corona rapid test Berlin(antigen rapid test Berlin), you can also use laboratory tests (PCR test Berlin) – for the detection of acute infection with the Corona virus SARS-CoV-2.
Free Corona Test Berlin • Testcenter am Alexanderplatz in Berlin
Please do not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum for 15 minutes before the test. Please do not forget your identity card.
The world is currently experiencing a historic state of emergency with the Corona virus. In order to bring the spread of the corona virus under control, far-reaching measures are required: school closures combined with homeschooling, contact bans, mandatory masks, corona tests. Of course, all this does not leave us emotionally unscathed. However, regular Corona testing is a very effective measure to reduce SARS-CoV-2 transmission.
Therefore, we at the Corona Testcenter am Alexanderplatz Berlin have set ourselves the task of integrating the performance of corona tests (PCR tests and rapid antigen tests) into everyday life and offer you these tests at fair prices. In addition, our system is more effective than conventional ones – thus faster and without long waiting times.