Antigen Rapid Test Berlin | Free Coronatest Berlin
No more long waits for free appointments at the doctor’s office. Book your next appointment at the Corona Testcenter am Alexanderplatz online or visit us spontaneously on site. Our fast procedure guarantees complete processing within 20 minutes. The test procedure can even be completed within 5 minutes.
Covid testing takes place without much effort. Only a nasopharyngeal swab is required. The most gentle nasopharyngeal swab is performed by our medically trained staff. For your own protection, we only use tests approved by the BfArM in Germany. A complete list of approved antigen tests for direct pathogen detection of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 can be found here.
Thus, we guarantee a high test accuracy. However, in order to achieve 99.9 percent accuracy, a PCR test, the gold standard among the test options, is suitable for this purpose. Corona Test Berlin – You can get appointments here.
Are you an entrepreneur? You can also use our rapid tests for companies.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Free Corona citizen test will no longer be available from 11.10.2021 – Antigen rapid test Berlin
From 11 October 2021, according to the newly worded § 4a TestV (“Tests for persons unable to vaccinate and segregated persons”), the entitlement to be tested once a week free of charge with a PoC antigen test (so-called rapid test) will in principle only exist for asymptomatic persons who did not have a reasonable opportunity to obtain sufficient vaccination protection in time and for asymptomatic segregated persons.
In future, only* the following groups of persons will have a free entitlement:
- Persons who have not yet reached the age of twelve at the time of testing or who have reached the age of twelve in the last three months before testing;
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus at the time of testing due to a medical contraindication, in particular pregnancy in the first trimester, or who could not be vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in the last three months before testing due to a medical contraindication;
- until 31 December 2021, persons who have not yet reached the age of 18 at the time of testing, pregnant women at the time of testing and students at the time of testing who have been vaccinated with vaccines other than those listed by the Paul Ehrlich Institute on the Internet at the address http://www.pei.de/impfstoffe/covid-19,
- Persons who, at the time of testing, are participating in clinical studies on the efficacy of vaccines against the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus or have participated in such studies in the three months prior to testing;
- persons who, at the time of testing, are in segregation due to proven infection with SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, if testing is required to end segregation.
APPOINTMENT FOR FREE CORONA TEST
Processing max. 20 min.Our improved system guarantees faster processing and no long waiting times.
medical staffOur medical staff is under medical supervision and is constantly undergoing further training and testing.
High reliabilityWe only use tests approved in Germany according to BfArM.
Corona test offers at the Nollendorfplatz Test Center
At the Corona Testcenter am Alexanderplatz you can use the following tests. In addition to the rapid tests, you can also use laboratory tests – for the detection of an acute infection with the Corona virus SARS-CoV-2.
Covid 19 Testing at Testcenter am Alexanderplatz in Berlin
Please do not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum 15 min before the test.
The world is currently experiencing a historic state of emergency with the Corona virus. In order to bring the spread of the corona virus under control, far-reaching measures are required: school closures combined with homeschooling, contact bans, mandatory masks, corona tests. All of this, of course, does not leave us emotionally unscathed. However, regular corona testing is a very effective measure to reduce the transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
The term “rapid corona test” refers to a rapid antigen test or point-of-care test (POCT). This differs significantly from the “typical” PCR test in four respects:
- The evaluation: the antigen rapid test is evaluated on site. The classic PCR test must be evaluated in a laboratory.
- The result: With the antigen rapid test, the result is already available after 20 minutes. With the PCR test, it usually takes one day until the result is available.
- Detection: The antigen test detects protein fragments (proteins), the PCR test detects genetic material of the coronavirus.
- Reliability: The rapid antigen test is used for early diagnosis and to interrupt transmission of the coronavirus. However, it is not as reliable as a PCR test Berlin. The latter is considered the most reliable method to detect an infection.
We have set ourselves the task of integrating corona testing (PCR testing and rapid antigen testing) into everyday life and offer corona testing at a fair price. In addition, our test system is very effective and fast. Long waiting times are a thing of the past. We are looking forward to your visit.
Location Corona Test Center Nollendorfplatz | Official “Corona Teststation” of the Senate Department for Health, Care and Equality
You can find our Corona Testcenter Berlin at Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 13 – 10178 Berlin
Opening hours: Mon.-Sat. from 08:00 to 21:00 h | Sun: from 09:00 to 18:00 h